WELCOME


Hi there!

My name is Taylor Gibson; or as everybody calls me "GIB" (The Graphic Image Builder)

But for the purposes of this Site you can call me:

"CARTOONICUS!"
And this is my portfolio site.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

About Me


I've been drawing since before I can remember. 

I always loved cartoons and animation and as as a kid was inundated with Disney movies. I grew up I developed an appreciation for these animated features as a work of art, not only of the story but the beautiful backgrounds and landscapes, the fluid animation and the stylized character design.


I've also always been a fan of comics; comic books, comic strips, web comics, if it can tell a story through pictures I.like it. Thus I take my inspiration from a great many sources including Glen Keane, Bruce Timm, Tracy Yardley, even Jim Davis.

I've developed a style that I think is unique as well as quirky and interesting, as well as a variety of sub-styles for various occasions.

Taylor Gibson's Influence Map


No comments:

Post a Comment