WELCOME


Hi there!

My name is Taylor Gibson; or as everybody calls me "GIB" (The Graphic Image Builder)

But for the purposes of this Site you can call me:

"CARTOONICUS!"
And this is my portfolio site.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Tintin

A redesign of the classic character Tintin.
I think it would be great to have another Tintin show on TV.
But this time let's have all new adventures.
It's not like there's any lack of scifi and fantasy material for him to investigate around the world.

Tintin is known as a detective (or reporter) but he was always getting himself into traps and temples and physical altercations of all sorts. He was a real action hero.
So here I've got him redesigned as a 1940's/50's, adventurer, utilizing some of the older design features like the cap and black socks.


I'll probably post the rest of the cast up here, at some point.

Stay TOONED!

No comments:

Post a Comment