WELCOME


Hi there!

My name is Taylor Gibson; or as everybody calls me "GIB" (The Graphic Image Builder)

But for the purposes of this Site you can call me:

"CARTOONICUS!"
And this is my portfolio site.

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Video Game Fan Art

MOUSHLEY

 Finally broke down and did some Moushley Artwork




I've never even played the game and already she's the most annoying thing.
But she's still cute, so that accounts for something.



MARIO DAY

An illustration for Mario Day (Mar 10)

Two different animal versions of Mario based on two games I happened to be playing at the same time.
Throw in Cat Mario, Tanuki Mario, Frog Mario and Bee Mario, and maybe we can start a zoo.


Sonic and Amy



My two favorite visual designs of these two,
Sonic's, from "Sonic Riders"
Amy's, from this Mod of Sonic Adventure along with her upgrades in that game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d6M2w0YPuY






No comments:

Post a Comment