WELCOME


Hi there!

My name is Taylor Gibson; or as everybody calls me "GIB" (The Graphic Image Builder)

But for the purposes of this Site you can call me:

"CARTOONICUS!"
And this is my portfolio site.


You can browse the blog or use the buttons above to navigate the different categories.
Like my work? Give me a call: 828-685-7215
Or send an E-mail if that's better: GIBWerks@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Cat Parkour

I've been delving into game design.
Made my first game the other day.



Very simple game. Takes about 30 seconds to play if you're REALLY ambitious
I'll be expanding upon it as I learn more.

Big thanks to "Let's Make A Game Together" for his "Unity Tutorial - 2D Side Scroller (Super Platformer Bros) Episode 1"
AND
AbleGamesDev's "Unity 5 2d Animation Tutorial - Part 1" for the assets.



Stay TOONED!

No comments:

Post a Comment