WELCOME


Hi there!

My name is Taylor Gibson; or as everybody calls me "GIB" (The Graphic Image Builder)

But for the purposes of this Site you can call me:

"CARTOONICUS!"
And this is my portfolio site.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Little Indian Girl

Here's a character I came up with one night when my computer was down.


"Sorry Wacom, no drawing tonight."



So I sat down and for the first time in months started doodling with a pencil. 
What kind of character would I draw? I started randomly sketching ideas an before I knew it this had come to pass. 

That is after MUCH trial and error. 

That's right, folks, that's how hard we artists work. Don't think otherwise. 


What's her name? What's her story? I don't know.
But she's a cute little character isn't she? I could certainly see using this for something.


No comments:

Post a Comment